IBF currently collects and analyses a wide range of data:
- Meteorological, forecast and historical data
- Air quality by means of sensors that measure temperature, relative humidity and concentrations of the main gases (CO2, NH3, H2S, CH4, luminosity, fine dust, etc.)
- Water quality through sensors measuring ﬂow, temperature, pH, hardness, nitrites etc.
- Quality of raw materials and ration
- Animal welfare detection and monitoring parameters
- Animal performance through weight gain monitoring and ICA calculation
Our precision animal husbandry services make it possible to remotely monitor and control the diﬀerent stages of livestock production, as well as to support the management decisions of the farm through optimisation of its production processes.